Thank you for exploring our Talent Development Catalog.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about how to improve your staff’s performance and your organization’s bottom negotiation through better leadership skills, sales skills, negotiation & influence skills, and communication skills, we invite you to contact us at any time.
1501 Broadway Suite 1200
New York, NY 10036
Discover firsthand why
Consensus is the training
vendor-of-choice for many of
the world’s leading organizations
Some of our most popular negotiation workshops
• Maximizing Value through Collaborative Negotiation is our most popular negotiation skills workshop
• Advanced Negotiation Skills: Winning at Collaborative Negotiation is an ideal follow-on to Maximizing Value through Collaborative Negotiation workshops
• Influencing Colleagues workshops are designed to help professionals increase buy-in and collaboration from internal colleagues
• Sales Negotiation workshops are specifically geared to meet the needs of sales professionals
• Negotiation Skills for Leaders & Managers workshops help senior-level professionals confront simultaneous negotiations with stakeholders and external counterparts
• Negotiation Skills for Women workshops help women unlock and cultivate the inherent advantages they have as negotiators
• Cross Cultural Negotiation workshops are designed to meet the needs of professionals that negotiate with counterparts from different cultures
We also design and deliver fully-customized negotiation workshops that target your unique areas of focus and specific audience needs. Please contact us at (212) 391-8100 to learn more!
The Practitioner Advantage
Each member of the Consensus team has more than fifteen years of field experience, working on behalf of clients as their negotiators and mediators. As practitioners, we routinely test and apply cutting edge strategies and theories as part of our various client situations, ranging from hostage situations to billion-dollar business transactions to political standoffs.
Accordingly, we are highly informed about the strengths inherent to different approaches and frameworks, and how various theoretical concepts would or would not apply to your contexts. Our practitioner experience translates into more concrete advice based on firsthand experience, a true understanding of how theories play out in the real world (and when popular ideas would fall short), and an ability to relate to professionals at all levels of seniority – including members of your C-suite.