Come for a Job, Stay for a Career
We are a people-focused business.
Our services are designed to help others enjoy better business results through collaborative professionals relationships. Similarly, within our firm, we view our people, our culture, and the interpersonal dynamics as being central to our success. Accordingly, our people are our priority, and our team is quite special.
We believe in rewarding those who contribute to our success. Accordingly, we provide compensation packages that exceed market norms, help team members grow professionally, and offer the opportunity to build a career with us.
While we pride ourselves on the diversity of our staff, every member of our team shares common characteristics: integrity, respect and empathy for others, positivity, commitment to excellence, ambition, self-starter, a willingness to do whatever it takes to meet or exceed expectations (ethically), and a passion for what we do.
If you think that there would be mutual gain by you joining our team, we encourage you to apply for the position that best suits your talents, experience, and interests.
Intern, Project Manager
This two-semester internship is perfect for someone pursuing either of two careers:
1. A career in Learning & Development. Through this project, you will network with L&D executives from Fortune500 organizations, as well as with owners of successful training companies – invaluable contacts that you will draw on throughout your career. Similarly, you will be exposed to thought leadership and the latest trends in the field.
2. A career in Operations/Project Management. You will help launch a new, subsidiary business whose members will be executives from Fortune500 organizations, as well as smaller enterprises. You will gain invaluable experience in all facets of project management, and will have a specific project that you can cite throughout your career.
You will help launch and manage the Talent Development Roundtable, a membership organization for senior professionals within the corporate training industry.
You will work hand-in-hand with our managing partner to develop and implement the business launch and roll-out. As the project manager, you will organize membership meetings, liaise with corporate sponsors and members, and manage vendor relationships. You also will contribute on marketing strategies and other success drivers.
Given the scope and responsibilities of this internship, you must be willing to commit to a two-semester position.
Hours: Approximately 15 hours per week
• Graduate student preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Academic credit plus performance-based bonus
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter to Michael Rosenthal (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will respond to all submissions that meet the above-listed criteria within three business days.