Browse Our Workshops
Negotiation & Influence Workshops
Does your staff want to enjoy better deal terms without jeopardizing relationships with negotiation counterparts? Do you want to get better at influencing colleagues and stakeholders within your organization? Then consider our Negotiation and Influence skill-building workshops.
We customize each of our negotiation workshops to meet your specific goals. This starts even before we enter the classroom. We perform due diligence to surface various facets that make your participants’ contexts uniquely challenging. We then tailor a syllabus to tackle those negotiation challenges and meet your learning objectives. This includes bespoke case-study exercises that reflect your organizational culture, the audience’s professional roles, perceived power imbalances, and other factors that help make the case realistic and on point.
Our negotiation training programs are led by experienced professional negotiators. They are high energy, interactive, and fun. Rather than being overwrought with lecture, audience participation drives the learning.
Your participants will walk away with greater confidence and ability, having developed a skill set that is immediately actionable.
We invite you to explore our negotiation workshops and find the one that best meets your training needs:
• Maximizing Value through Collaborative Negotiation is our most popular negotiation skills workshop
• Advanced Negotiation Skills: Winning at Collaborative Negotiation is an ideal follow-on to Maximizing Value through Collaborative Negotiation workshops
• Influencing Colleagues workshops are designed to help professionals increase buy-in and collaboration from internal colleagues
• Sales Negotiation workshops are specifically geared to meet the needs of sales professionals
• Negotiation Skills for Leaders & Managers workshops help senior-level professionals confront simultaneous negotiations with stakeholders and external counterparts
• Negotiation Skills for Women workshops help women unlock and cultivate the inherent advantages they have as negotiators
• Cross Cultural Negotiation workshops are designed to meet the needs of professionals that negotiate with counterparts from different cultures
We also design and deliver fully-customized negotiation workshops that target your unique areas of focus and specific audience needs. Please contact us at (212) 391-8100 to learn more!
Why do clients prefer Consensus negotiation workshops?
Led by Field-Tested Professional Negotiators
Role Play Exercises
High Energy & Fun
1/2 day to 3 days
The Practitioner Advantage
Each member of the Consensus team has more than fifteen years of field experience, working on behalf of clients as their negotiators and mediators. As practitioners, we routinely test and apply cutting edge strategies and theories as part of our various client situations, ranging from hostage situations to billion-dollar business transactions to political standoffs.
Accordingly, we are highly informed about the strengths inherent to different approaches and frameworks, and how various theoretical concepts would or would not apply to your contexts. Our practitioner experience translates into more concrete advice based on firsthand experience, a true understanding of how theories play out in the real world (and when popular ideas would fall short), and an ability to relate to professionals at all levels of seniority – including members of your C-suite.