Browse Our Virtual Training Workshops
Leading Virtual & Remote Teams
Leading Remote Teams
Our Leading Remote Teams virtual workshop helps professionals that must manage teams that work remotely from one another.
Professional teams are fundamental to business success. The shift to virtual engagement presents both opportunities and challenges. In this timely virtual classroom session, participants learn essential skills for convening, leading and sustaining work teams in virtual environments.
Participants learn best practices for leading teams virtually, including how to use the latest meeting technologies in new and powerful ways. They also learn how to tackle, if not avoid, common mistakes.
Interactive presentations and exercises help make concepts come alive, such that participants leave the session with a skill set that is immediately actionable.
Like our other virtual workshops, Leading Remote Teams can be customized to meet your specific learning objectives, as well as target your participants’ unique contexts and challenges.
• Learn critical schools for managing virtual workers
• Harness the power associated with various technologies for leading teams
• Set goals and establish norms for remote teams
• Communicate across cultures
• Maintain accountability over distance
• Manage projects from afar
• Case-Study Review: Creating the Conditions for a Successful Virtual Team
• Unlocking and Harnessing the Power of Virtual Technology-Platforms for Teams
• Generating and Sustaining Accountability in Remote Teams
• Goals and Norms Setting for Virtual Teams
• Case-Study Review: Overcoming the “Virtual Distance” Challenge
• Managing Projects Virtually
We invite you to explore our different virtual training workshops and find the ones that best meet your learning objectives:
• Leading Virtual & Remote Teams is our most popular virtual training solution
• Our Change Leadership virtual training workshop is a must for any professional in today’s ever-changing business climate
• Leading Effective Virtual Meetings virtual training workshops are designed to help professionals make the most out of their remote meetings
• Negotiating Remotely virtual training workshops help leaders and sales professionals negotiate winning terms while protecting important relationships with counterparts
• Tackling Difficult Conversations Remotely virtual training workshops help professionals broach challenging topics with internal and external parties alike
• Active Listing: an Essential Skill for Remote Communication virtual training workshops help professionals surface and digest critical information, as well as enhance relationships, when communicating via video or phone
• Emotional Intelligence for Remote Communication virtual training workshops prepare professionals to address difficult situations that involve strong emotions
• How to Say “No” Even in the Toughest Times virtual training workshops develops the skills needed to
push back against counterparts while protecting those important professional relationships
• Distance-Based Critical Feedback & Performance Appraisals virtual training workshops develop skills for conducting even the most intimidating evaluations by phone or video
We also design and deliver fully-customized virtual training workshops that target your unique areas of focus and specific audience needs. Please contact us at (212) 391-8100 to learn more!
Ratings: (5,000+ participants)
“immediate job relevance”
Why do clients prefer Consensus virtual workshops?
Led by Field-Tested Professional Negotiators & Mediators
High Energy & Fun
1 hour to multiple days
The Practitioner Advantage
Each member of the Consensus team has more than fifteen years of field experience, working on behalf of clients as their negotiators and mediators. As practitioners, we routinely test and apply cutting edge strategies and theories as part of our various client situations, ranging from hostage situations to billion-dollar business transactions to political standoffs.
Accordingly, we are highly informed about the strengths inherent to different approaches and frameworks, and how various theoretical concepts would or would not apply to your contexts. Our practitioner experience translates into more concrete advice based on firsthand experience, a true understanding of how theories play out in the real world (and when popular ideas would fall short), and an ability to relate to professionals at all levels of seniority – including members of your C-suite.