Browse Our Virtual Training Workshops
Giving Feedback & Performance Appraisals Remotely
Giving Feedback Remotely
Our Giving Feedback Remotely virtual workshop develops the skills needed to conduct even the most intimidating employee performance appraisals and reviews by video or telephone. Your professionals learn how to enjoy positive outcomes, support organizational objectives, and support employee morale and professional development.
In this interactive virtual session, participants practice applying a powerful conceptual model throughout a variety of exercises and case-studies, including their own real-life, personally-challenging situations.
Your professionals transition their attitude toward the feedback process from being a necessary “evil” with headaches attached, to being a wonderful motivational tool. The transition is the result of learning how to use a powerful framework to constructively share difficult feedback.
Participants walk away with a concrete, practical prescription for generating better experiences and outcomes when sharing critical feedback and performance appraisals.
Like all of our virtual workshops, your Giving Feedback Remotely workshop will be customized to meet the specific challenges faced by your organization and your staff. Our virtual workshops are hands-on and combine theory with practice, using a mixture of lecture and exercises to drive the learning.
• Deliver critical feedback with direct reports using virtual modes of communication
• Utilize performance reviews to motivate direct reports, develop employees, and generate performance improvement
• Prepare for a constructive conversation that includes critical feedback
• Lead an effective remote performance review meeting with a direct report
• Identify the best mode of communication for sharing feedback remotely
• Using technological platforms and telephones to effectively share feedback
• Applying constructive candor in a virtual setting
• Advancing a virtual meeting using active listening
• Demonstrating understanding and empathy when communicating remotely
• Suspending conclusions
• Relying on data when problem solving
• Adopting a constructive mindset when delivering critical feedback and reviews
We invite you to explore our different virtual training workshops and find the ones that best meet your learning objectives:
• Leading Virtual & Remote Teams is our most popular virtual training solution
• Our Change Leadership virtual training workshop is a must for any professional in today’s ever-changing business climate
• Leading Effective Virtual Meetings virtual training workshops are designed to help professionals make the most out of their remote meetings
• Negotiating Remotely virtual training workshops help leaders and sales professionals negotiate winning terms while protecting important relationships with counterparts
• Tackling Difficult Conversations Remotely virtual training workshops help professionals broach challenging topics with internal and external parties alike
• Active Listing: an Essential Skill for Remote Communication virtual training workshops help professionals surface and digest critical information, as well as enhance relationships, when communicating via video or phone
• Emotional Intelligence for Remote Communication virtual training workshops prepare professionals to address difficult situations that involve strong emotions
• How to Say “No” Even in the Toughest Times virtual training workshops develops the skills needed to
push back against counterparts while protecting those important professional relationships
• Distance-Based Critical Feedback & Performance Appraisals virtual training workshops develop skills for conducting even the most intimidating evaluations by phone or video
We also design and deliver fully-customized virtual training workshops that target your unique areas of focus and specific audience needs. Please contact us at (212) 391-8100 to learn more!
Ratings: (5,000+ participants)
“immediate job relevance”
Why do clients prefer Consensus virtual workshops?
Led by Field-Tested Professional Negotiators & Mediators
High Energy & Fun
1 hour to multiple days
The Practitioner Advantage
Each member of the Consensus team has more than fifteen years of field experience, working on behalf of clients as their negotiators and mediators. As practitioners, we routinely test and apply cutting edge strategies and theories as part of our various client situations, ranging from hostage situations to billion-dollar business transactions to political standoffs.
Accordingly, we are highly informed about the strengths inherent to different approaches and frameworks, and how various theoretical concepts would or would not apply to your contexts. Our practitioner experience translates into more concrete advice based on firsthand experience, a true understanding of how theories play out in the real world (and when popular ideas would fall short), and an ability to relate to professionals at all levels of seniority – including members of your C-suite.