Browse Our Virtual Training Workshops
Our Change Leadership virtual workshops focus on the dynamics, challenges, and – most important – opportunities inherent to organizational change.
Organizations face constant change. Some are subtle and take years to experience. Others are abrupt and require immediate reactions to remain competitive. With Covid-19 affecting our daily lives and most every organization, the ability to lead through change is more critical than ever.
Leaders confront large-scale changes that impact their organizations in profound ways. In-tact teams have become virtual teams overnight. Common face-to-face interactions are now transacted remotely. Even the products and services being offered are changing in reaction to shifts in conditions, behaviors, and demand.
In today’s reality, leaders must be skilled at managing through changing conditions. They must adopt new ways of operating their businesses and interacting with their teams. They must tackle challenges and resistance in order to advance business operations and meet objectives. And, in many situations, they must do these things remotely.
Changes like these also present opportunities for growth and improvement. Change leaders and their organizations understand the importance of shifting from a culture that fears change to a culture that embraces change and that sees change as an opportunity to realize untapped value.
In our Change Leadership virtual workshops, participants gain understanding, adopt more constructive attitudes, and build change management skills and other leadership skills for confronting and leading through change.
Like all of our virtual workshops, each Change Leadership workshop is customized to meet the specific challenges faced by your organization and your staff. Our virtual workshops are hands-on, combining theory with practice, using a mixture of lecture and exercises to drive the learning.
• Understand one’s predisposition and attitudes toward change
• Recognize other paradigm for handling change management
• Adopt a strategic methodology for remotely leading through change management
• Communicate effectively virtually to help drive and inspire change
• Address opposition and fear around change
• Improve emotional intelligence (EI) for change leadership and change management
• Increasing understanding about change leadership and change management
• Experiencing a shift regarding opportunities inherent to change
• Understanding a proven framework for change management
• Surfacing and addressing opposition to change
• Improving levels of emotional intelligence (EI) skills
We invite you to explore our different virtual training workshops and find the ones that best meet your learning objectives:
• Leading Virtual & Remote Teams is our most popular virtual training solution
• Our Change Leadership virtual training workshop is a must for any professional in today’s ever-changing business climate
• Leading Effective Virtual Meetings virtual training workshops are designed to help professionals make the most out of their remote meetings
• Negotiating Remotely virtual training workshops help leaders and sales professionals negotiate winning terms while protecting important relationships with counterparts
• Tackling Difficult Conversations Remotely virtual training workshops help professionals broach challenging topics with internal and external parties alike
• Active Listing: an Essential Skill for Remote Communication virtual training workshops help professionals surface and digest critical information, as well as enhance relationships, when communicating via video or phone
• Emotional Intelligence for Remote Communication virtual training workshops prepare professionals to address difficult situations that involve strong emotions
• How to Say “No” Even in the Toughest Times virtual training workshops develops the skills needed to
push back against counterparts while protecting those important professional relationships
• Distance-Based Critical Feedback & Performance Appraisals virtual training workshops develop skills for conducting even the most intimidating evaluations by phone or video
We also design and deliver fully-customized virtual training workshops that target your unique areas of focus and specific audience needs. Please contact us at (212) 391-8100 to learn more!
Ratings: (5,000+ participants)
“immediate job relevance”
Why do clients prefer Consensus virtual workshops?
Led by Field-Tested Professional Negotiators & Mediators
High Energy & Fun
1 hour to multiple days
The Practitioner Advantage
Each member of the Consensus team has more than fifteen years of field experience, working on behalf of clients as their negotiators and mediators. As practitioners, we routinely test and apply cutting edge strategies and theories as part of our various client situations, ranging from hostage situations to billion-dollar business transactions to political standoffs.
Accordingly, we are highly informed about the strengths inherent to different approaches and frameworks, and how various theoretical concepts would or would not apply to your contexts. Our practitioner experience translates into more concrete advice based on firsthand experience, a true understanding of how theories play out in the real world (and when popular ideas would fall short), and an ability to relate to professionals at all levels of seniority – including members of your C-suite.