Make an Impact
Navigate the organization and gain buy-in and support for winning ideas
Browse Our Workshops
Participants learn practical tools for navigating their organization, garnering agreement and support from co-workers, advocating for and choosing the best ways for moving ideas forward, and uncovering and constructively addressing push back.
Akin to our other Negotiation & Influence workshops, Influencing Colleagues is a high-energy learning experience. Participants enjoy a variety of fun, interactive exercises and customized case studies that fuel their learning.
• Understand how to navigate the organization to influence the situation
• Get greater buy-in to ideas
• Enjoy high levels of collaboration
• Increase efficiency around making good group decisions
• Transition push-back from colleagues into opportunities for collaboration
• Identifying the parties that can impact the decision at hand
• Aligning goals, strategies, and actions
• Being proactively assertive
• Actively listening
• Surfacing the different parties’ motivations and interests
• Recognizing hidden opportunities for collaboration
• Being aware of how assumptions drive behavior and affect results
We invite you to explore our other negotiation workshops to find the one that best meets your training needs:
• Maximizing Value through Collaborative Negotiation is our most popular negotiation skills workshop
• Advanced Negotiation Skills: Winning at Collaborative Negotiation is an ideal follow-on to Maximizing Value through Collaborative Negotiation workshops
• Sales Negotiation workshops are specifically geared to meet the needs of sales professionals
• Negotiation Skills for Leaders & Managers workshops help senior-level professionals confront simultaneous negotiations with stakeholders and external counterparts
• Negotiation Skills for Women workshops help women unlock and cultivate the inherent advantages they have as negotiators
• Cross Cultural Negotiation workshops are designed to meet the needs of professionals that negotiate with counterparts from different cultures
We also design and deliver fully-customized negotiation workshops that target your unique areas of focus and specific audience needs. Please contact us at (212) 391-8100 to learn more!
Influencing Colleagues Workshop
Ratings: (5,000+ participants)
“immediate job relevance”
Why do clients prefer Consensus negotiation workshops?
Led by Field-Tested Professional Negotiators
Role Play Exercises
High Energy & Fun
1/2 day to 3 days
The Practitioner Advantage
Each member of the Consensus team has more than fifteen years of field experience, working on behalf of clients as their negotiators and mediators. As practitioners, we routinely test and apply cutting edge strategies and theories as part of our various client situations, ranging from hostage situations to billion-dollar business transactions to political standoffs.
Accordingly, we are highly informed about the strengths inherent to different approaches and frameworks, and how various theoretical concepts would or would not apply to your contexts. Our practitioner experience translates into more concrete advice based on firsthand experience, a true understanding of how theories play out in the real world (and when popular ideas would fall short), and an ability to relate to professionals at all levels of seniority – including members of your C-suite.
Contact Consensus to determine which Negotiation & Influence workshop would best meet your learning objectives and participant needs.
We also would be happy to discuss a fully-customized curriculum that addresses other related topics and goals.