Browse Our Virtual Training Workshops
Emotional Intelligence for Remote Communication
Emotional Intelligence for Remote Communication
Our Emotional Intelligence for Remote Communication virtual workshop helps professionals that must manage teams that work remotely from one another.
In this interactive session, participants learn how to productively address situations, particularly when emotions escalate.
While virtual platforms provide interconnectivity, they tend to interrupt a natural sense of interpersonal connectivity. This tends to create challenges for professionals operating in this environment.
Organizations and professionals that strengthen the capacity for human connection and emotional intelligence in these new environments thrive and grow.
In this course, participants learn how to address emotionally-charged situations at work, by identifying, evaluating, and influencing the reactions of the various parties involved. They see that self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management skills are keys to professional success. Moreover, they acquire tools needed to overcome technological barriers, and learn how using these tools create stronger, more resilient business connections.
Like our other virtual training workshops, Emotional Intelligence for Remote Communication can be customized to meet your specific learning objectives, as well as target your participants’ unique contexts and challenges.
• Understand how emotional intelligence impacts professional success
• Increase self-awareness
• Improve self-management
• Enhance social awareness
• Better manage healthy, collaborative relationships
• What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
• Case Study Review: Challenges Posed to Emotional Intelligence in a Virtual Environment
• Increasing awareness of our thoughts, biases, and analyses of situations
• Shifting to a constructive mindset
• Developing relationship awareness, insight, and empathy
• Balancing conversation
• Actively listening
• Emotional Intelligence & Technology: Unlocking Technological Power for Real Connectivity
• Best Practices for Applying and Strengthening Emotional Intelligence in Virtual Dynamics
We invite you to explore our different virtual training workshops and find the ones that best meet your learning objectives:
• Leading Virtual & Remote Teams is our most popular virtual training solution
• Our Change Leadership virtual training workshop is a must for any professional in today’s ever-changing business climate
• Leading Effective Virtual Meetings virtual training workshops are designed to help professionals make the most out of their remote meetings
• Negotiating Remotely virtual training workshops help leaders and sales professionals negotiate winning terms while protecting important relationships with counterparts
• Tackling Difficult Conversations Remotely virtual training workshops help professionals broach challenging topics with internal and external parties alike
• Active Listing: an Essential Skill for Remote Communication virtual training workshops help professionals surface and digest critical information, as well as enhance relationships, when communicating via video or phone
• Emotional Intelligence for Remote Communication virtual training workshops prepare professionals to address difficult situations that involve strong emotions
• How to Say “No” Even in the Toughest Times virtual training workshops develops the skills needed to
push back against counterparts while protecting those important professional relationships
• Distance-Based Critical Feedback & Performance Appraisals virtual training workshops develop skills for conducting even the most intimidating evaluations by phone or video
We also design and deliver fully-customized virtual training workshops that target your unique areas of focus and specific audience needs. Please contact us at (212) 391-8100 to learn more!
Ratings: (5,000+ participants)
“immediate job relevance”
Why do clients prefer Consensus virtual workshops?
Led by Field-Tested Professional Negotiators & Mediators
High Energy & Fun
1 hour to multiple days
The Practitioner Advantage
Each member of the Consensus team has more than fifteen years of field experience, working on behalf of clients as their negotiators and mediators. As practitioners, we routinely test and apply cutting edge strategies and theories as part of our various client situations, ranging from hostage situations to billion-dollar business transactions to political standoffs.
Accordingly, we are highly informed about the strengths inherent to different approaches and frameworks, and how various theoretical concepts would or would not apply to your contexts. Our practitioner experience translates into more concrete advice based on firsthand experience, a true understanding of how theories play out in the real world (and when popular ideas would fall short), and an ability to relate to professionals at all levels of seniority – including members of your C-suite.