Increase Sales Results while Cultivating Enduring Client Relationships
Advanced Sales Skills for Improving Individual and Organizational Performance
THINC B.I.G.R Sales Skills
Sales skills are essential for any sales team, because sales are the lifeblood of the organization.
There are numerous sales models in the market, including the Challenger Sale, Consultative Selling, and Command of the Sale, to name a few. Our training solutions – particularly our negotiation workshops and our communication skills workshops – complement those other models.
But, for those sales organizations that are looking for a cutting edge, advanced framework, we offer our proprietary THINC B.I.G.R sales skills workshop.
Unlike most other approaches, the THINC B.I.G.R sales model develops both selling skills and the emotional intelligence needed to for sales success.
Using the THINC B.I.G.R framework, your sales professionals will develop greater sales acumen and critical skills for generating improved sales outcomes. THINC B.I.G.R cultivates a strategic mindset, as well as essential competencies that, in combination, yield a real advantage for your organization.
In our THINC B.I.G.R Sales Skills workshop, your participants will engage in a variety of exercises, and walk away with essential skills for understanding and capitalizing on sales opportunities and for generating better sales results in all types of sales contexts.
• Increased self-awareness and self-management
• Increased social-awareness and relationship-management
• Better understanding of what garners client interest and buy-in
• Awareness of gain/lose implications
• Skills for saying no to unreasonable, untenable, and disadvantageous requests
• Adoption of a curious mindset
• Being aware of how assumptions drive behavior and affect results
• Identifying the parties that can impact the sale
• Understanding your sales time horizon
• Being able to adopt the client’s perspective
• Balancing different sales communication skills
• Surfacing the client’s underlying needs, objectives, and concerns
• Effectively presenting your value proposition in a persuasive way
• Avoiding concessions while protecting the client relationship
• Using gain/lose forecasts
Sales Skills workshop
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months
Here’s how a Leadership Learning Journey works:
Contact Consensus to discuss how our fully-customized Leadership Development solutions can help you meet your learning objectives and participant needs.