Browse Our Workshops
Resolving Conflicts with Clients
Resolving Conflicts with Client
Our Resolving Conflicts with Clients workshop teaches important skills for addressing client conflicts, resolving those situations, repairing important client relationships, and moving forward together.
Participants learn a framework for resolving client conflicts. They build skills for confronting matters heads on, deescalating emotions, and reconciling differences using a collaborative decision-making methodology.
Participants engage in a variety interactive exercises and case-studies, including role-place simulations that capture the unique challenges they face in their professional roles. They have an improved sense of how to resolve client conflicts and how to derive value from those relationships.
• Protect and enhance client relationships despite differences
• Make controversial matters discussable
• Broach difficult client conversation head on
• Surface factors at play in a constructive way
• Present your perspective in a constructive, non-threatening way
• Reconcile different ideas and perspectives
• Understand how to respond to opposition in order to move things forward
• Jointly identify the best solution for the situation
• Using communication strategies to surface underlying factors and emotions
• Presenting your ideas without provoking a negative reaction
• Addressing the emotional components of client conflicts
• Addressing psychological factors at play
• Adopting a collaborative decision-making process
Resolving Conflict with Client workshop
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months