Browse Our Workshops
Mediation Skills for Leaders
Mediation Skills Leadership Workshop
Research shows that the average executive spends at least 13% of their time addressing work disputes. Human Resource professionals spend even more.
Our Mediation Skills for Leadersworkshop is a great solution for anyone who wants to learn an efficient and effective process for resolving disputes.
Participants learn a framework for generating mutually-agreeable solutions, as well as a unique skill-set for acting as a third-party neutral. The learn how to deescalate emotions, surface underlying issues, and facilitate a productive dialogue – transforming “intractable” conflict into opportunities for collaboration.
Theories come alive through interactive exercises and case-studies, including role-play simulations that capture the specific challenges faced by people in this position.
• Mediate conflict more effectively
• Deescalate conflict
• Know how to surface the underlying issues in a conflict
• Understand how to respond to resistance in order to move a mediation forward
• Acquire an improved sense of when mediation is an inappropriate method for resolving conflict
• Recognize the qualities that distinguish successful mediators
• Understanding the benefits and limitations of mediation
• Reevaluating assumptions
• Forging collaborative agreements
• Using communication skills and strategies to advance a mediation
• Dealing with emotions
• Serving as a third-party neutral
Mediation Skills leadership workshop
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months