Browse Our Workshops
Collaborative Decision Making
One’s ability to collaborate with colleagues is essential to their professional success, as well as to the organization’s success.
Yet, often people bring very different perspectives and opinions to the table. In those situations, they can feel pressed to choose between (i) pushing hard for their position and risking damage to their reputation and to the relationship with their counterpart and (ii) conceding to something that they don’t agree with in order to protect their reputation and the relationship with the other side.
Our Collaborative Decision-Making workshop provides a solution.
In this fun and engaging workshop, participants learn a proven framework for bridging differences through collaborative decision-making. They learn skills for surfacing underlying motivators and identifying creative solutions, as well as tools for problem-solving and formulating mutually-agreeable decisions.
Participants see concepts come alive during a variety interactive exercises and case-studies, including role-place simulations that capture the types of challenges they face at your organization.
• Avoid and resolve tension using a collaborative problem-solving framework
• Protect important relationships despite differences with colleagues
• Understand how to respond to opposition in order to move things forward
• Reconcile different ideas and perspectives
• Jointly identify the best solution for the situation
• Understanding underlying motivators
• Surfacing hidden motivators
• Presenting your ideas without provoking a negative reaction
• Adopting a collaborative decision-making process
• Identifying objective factors to inform a joint decision
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months