Browse Our Workshops
Leading through Change
Leading through Change
Change Leadership Workshop
Do your leaders know how to manage through organizational change? Are they equipped to face the resistance that employees often demonstrate when organizational change is impending? Are they, themselves, resistant to a shift in the ways the organization has operated to date?
If so, this change management workshop is a must!
Now, more than ever, leaders confront large-scale changes that impact their organizations in profound ways. Global expansion, growth through acquisition, contractions and divestitures, and ever-revising business plans to respond to changing business conditions are just a few examples of profound and unexpected changes that challenge today’s organizational leaders.
Yet, changes like these also present opportunities for growth and improvement. Successful organizations understand the importance of shifting from a culture that fears change to a culture that embraces change and that sees change as an opportunity to realize untapped value.
Our Leading through Change workshops focus on the dynamics, challenges, and – most important – opportunities inherent to organizational change. Participants gain understanding, adopt more constructive attitudes, and build change management skills and other leadership skills for confronting and leading through change.
Each Leading through Change syllabus is customized to meet the specific challenges faced by your organization and your staff. All workshops are high-energy and hands-on. They combine theory with practice, using a mixture of lecture and exercises to drive the learning, including customized simulations that recreate the contexts and challenges participants face as a group, as well as on individual bases.
• Understand one’s predisposition and attitudes toward change
• Recognize other paradigm for handling change management
• Adopt a strategic methodology for leading through change management
• Communicate effectively to help drive and inspire change
• Surface and address concerns arising from change
• Improve emotional intelligence levels around self-awareness and social awareness to help in change management
• Increasing understand around resistance to change and change management
• Experiencing a mental shift about the opportunities inherent to change
• Understanding a conceptual model for change management
• Surfacing and addressing opposition to change
• Refining emotional intelligence skills: self-awareness and social-awareness
Change Leadership workshop
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months