Build effective teams that drive organizational success
Browse Our Workshops
Leaders have to make critical decision around staffing their team. However, if they have never been shown how to make wise hiring decision, the costs to the organization and to their team could be significant.
Our Selecting Employees workshop is the answer.
Participants learn best practices for identifying candidates that will be assets to the organization and that will augment their team’s success. They will also build skills around onboarding new hires and integrating them into the team.
• Analyze jobs & identify job related competencies
• Structure selection processes to fully leverage the interview team
• Understand behavior-based interviewing
• Create behavior-based questions
• Master questioning and probing techniques
• Integrate information across interviewers
• Make hiring decisions
• Create and implement on-boarding plans
Selecting Employees workshop
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months
Here’s how a Leadership Learning Journey works:
Contact Consensus to discuss how our fully-customized Leadership Development solutions can help you meet your learning objectives and participant needs.