Ombudsing: Benefits to Your Organization
Ombudsing provides numerous benefits including fewer escalations, higher levels of engagement, and reduced liability
How Ombudsing Helps Your Organization
Ombudsing:Benefits to Your Organization
• Enjoy improved policies, procedures, and behaviors
• We help identify systemic issues causing conflict, including emerging issues that may provoke conflict
• We offer advice and recommended improvements
• We assist in upward and downward organizational communication and feedback in order to manage or prevent unnecessary conflict
• We consult with Management on significant organizational changes and on organizational design and planning
• We provide coaching to managers on people-management issues
• We design and conduct dispute resolution skills training and education
Enjoy fewer escalations
Bolster employee engagement
Curtail destructive gossip
Increase professional satisfaction
Identify process and policy improvements
The Practitioner Advantage
Each member of the Consensus team has more than fifteen years of field experience, working on behalf of clients as their negotiators and mediators. As practitioners, we routinely test and apply cutting edge strategies and theories as part of our various client situations, ranging from hostage situations to billion-dollar business transactions to political standoffs.
Accordingly, we are highly informed about the strengths inherent to different approaches and frameworks, and how various theoretical concepts would or would not apply to your contexts. Our practitioner experience translates into more concrete advice based on firsthand experience, a true understanding of how theories play out in the real world (and when popular ideas would fall short), and an ability to relate to professionals at all levels of seniority – including members of your C-suite.
Contact Consensus to learn more about how Conflict Resolution & Mediation services can help you meet your particular business needs and objectives.