The ability to persuade and influence others is a key leadership skill.
Almost every day, leaders and managers have to gain buy-in from colleagues and collaboration across the organization in order to meet strategic objectives. While some people rely on the power of their position to enforce what they want, others seem to achieve their goals seemingly effortlessly, without jeopardizing their professional relationships and reputations.
Savvy leaders understand that influencing skills can be learned, and are a key part of effectively persuading others, garnering support, adopting a decision, and addressing opposition.
In our Influencing Skills workshop, your leaders learn skills for navigating their organization in a high-energy learning environment. Participants enjoy a variety of fun, interactive exercises and customized case studies that fuel their learning.
• Recognize your influencing style
• Navigate the organization to influence the situation
• Garner support for ideas
• Generate higher levels of collaboration
• Make efficient, sound group decisions
• Handle push-back from colleagues
• Identifying the parties that can impact the decision at hand
• Understanding different influencing styles and how to respond to them
• Aligning goals, strategies, and actions
• Being proactively assertive
• Actively listening
• Surfacing the different parties’ motivations and interests
• Recognizing hidden opportunities for collaboration
• Being aware of how assumptions drive behavior and affect results
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months