Browse Our Workshops
The skills that fuel an effective professional meeting or presentation go beyond knowing how to assemble a PowerPoint deck or crafting and delivering concise talking points. Fundamentally, effective leaders know how to connect with their audience such that their message is readily understood, respected, and remembered.
Our Executive Presence workshop shares the building blocks for creating that connection. It helps your leaders project gravitas and conduct highly effective meetings and formal presentations.
Participants learn concepts developed at leading universities, as well as by Consensus, and used by business leaders, diplomats, sales and business development executives, and other Consensus clients in a variety of professional contexts. They experience a paradigm shift about what constitutes a successful meeting or presentation, and they develop a variety of skills that contribute to that success, including building rapport with the audience.
Our Executive Presence workshop is high-energy and hands-on. It combines theory with practice, using a mixture of lecture and exercises to drive the learning, including customized simulations that recreate the contexts and challenges they face as a group, as well as on individual bases. The use of videotaping (optional), allows participants to gain even greater awareness of their personal presentation style, how they are perceived by others, and how they can get even better.
• Understand what constitutes executive presence
• Improve awareness of how non-verbal cues affect interpersonal discourse
• Recognize the importance of balanced conversation
• Uncover what is most important to your audience
• Be prepared to handle difficult questions from one’s audience
• Experiencing a mental shift about how to connect with an audience
• Setting the stage for an effective presentation
• Understanding presentation pitfalls
• Surfacing and addressing the audience’s interests
• Presenting and framing your ideas
• Handling difficult questions
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months