Browse Our Workshops
Participants learn how to use a powerful and straightforward framework to tackle a variety of challenging and difficult conversations. We show them how to transition their most daunting situations into opportunities for building stronger relationships and improving outcomes.
Participants practice applying the Difficult Conversations model throughout a variety of exercises and case-studies, including customized simulations that recreate the contexts and challenges they face as a group, as well as their own real-life, personally-challenging situations.
• Engage difficult conversations successfully
• Transform difficult conversations into opportunities for improvement and relationship building
• Reduce hostility and interpersonal tension by using constructive communication
• Augment learning through effective communication
• Manage differences effectively and productively
• Reflecting through learning loops
• Balancing difficult conversations
• Advocating effectively
• Actively listening
• Communicating understanding and empathy
• Recognizing the impact of the “internal voice”
• Avoiding negative mental shortcuts
• Adopting constructive analytic pathways
Why do clients prefer Consensus leadership workshops?
Customized for your audience
High energy & fun
1 workshop to 8 months