What does your staff do when they feel that they have nobody to turn to within the organization – that it’s too risky to bring matters to the attention of their supervisors or to HR? Where do your executives, leaders, and managers go when they have issues with their peers, sometimes across organizational functions?
Do you want to mitigate litigation risk, reduce escalation, and curtail destructive gossip while increasing productivity, engagement, and professional satisfaction?
Our Ombudsing services could be the solution for you.
As third party neutrals, we provide a wide range of professional support to your organization, including:
• working with individual employees to develop options for resolving problems;
• identifying organizational systemic issues that are causing conflict;
• researching issues and factual situations;
• responding to issues shared by employees;
• facilitating mediation sessions when needed;
• managing outreach to Leadership and Management; and
• promoting and teaching dispute resolution skills.
Ombudsing works best as an ongoing service, with consistent “office hours” scheduled on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis – your workforce knows exactly how and when they can access this resource, while your organizational commitment remains defined and limited from the outset.
Enjoy fewer escalations
Bolster employee engagement
Curtail destructive gossip
Increase professional satisfaction
Identify process and policy improvements